JBC’s Mission. The Journal of Biological Chemistry publishes papers based on original research that are judged to make a novel and important
journal of biological chemistry
Remember when we talked of a LA team
Just last week we discussed the 5 possible teams that could move to LA. Do you think it's just coincidence that the Vikings sob over an outdated stadium, then it just happens to be all lit up bright as day with cameras rolling when the roof caves in?
Jags are what many writers think < MrBoozingIt >
Need to rename with more of a CA type animal: Mountain Lion...etc
"There are only five possibilities.
1. Oakland Raiders – Davis is unhappy with the way things worked out in Oakland. He sued the NFL after moving back to Oakland claiming they sabotaged his efforts to get a new stadium built in LA. The Raiders lost the case, but can move back when their Oakland deal expires.
2. San Diego Chargers – This team originated in Los Angeles in the old America Football League. The Chargers are lobbying for a new stadium and plans are on the board for one to be built in San Diego County.
3. Buffalo Bills – The Bills are in the smallest market, their stadium needs upgrades and owner Ralph Wilson is 89 years old. But since this is New York State’s only team (The Giants and Jets play in New Jersey), every will be made to keep them in place.
4. Minnesota Vikings – This team has a solid fan base and tradition but play in the outdated Metro-Dome. The Vikings usually sell out their games, so moving out of the Twin Cities would be a last resort move.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars – One has to wonder why this market was awarded a team to begin with. The Jaguars are a third wheel in Florida compared to the Miami Dolphins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The games never sell out and the fan base is too small. This could be the team that heads west."